Is Your Mind a Constant Chatterbox Filled With Random Thoughts That Never Seem to Stop? Learn to Silence Your Mind in an Afternoon and Reap the Benefits of Incredible Mental Clarity for the Rest of Your Life… As Long As You Practice, That Is.
The ability to quiet the mind can give you incredible mental powers and clarity far beyond what you currently experience. When your mind is quiet, you have the amazing ability to focus on whatever you choose to, whenever you desire. This not only puts you back in the driver’s seat of your own life, but replaces the old beat up car with a finely-tuned precision machine that is more powerful than any computer on Earth.
Remember back to when you were in a class that you didn’t want to be in? You knew that you needed to be there, but you could not help yourself from daydreaming? The worst part was that no matter how hard you tried, you could not focus on the subject matter, even though you absolutely needed to pass the course?
Or how about the time when you wanted to learn something new, but then discovered how difficult it was to stay focused enough to really learn it? You wanted to gain that knowledge and skill so badly that you could taste how sweet it would be… but you just couldn’t learn it…
You never knew quite why, and felt the frustration as other people, maybe even ones you knew, learned and used that new skill. You saw them do what to you seemed like the impossible, and it hurt. Really hurt.
Now, let’s try something…
Imagine the feeling of not only learning that new skill, but using it effortlessly, like a master painter creating beautiful scenes and making it look so easy…
This is not only possible, but very likely to happen to you once you learn to quiet your mind.
Quite alarmingly, we seem to pride ourselves on our ability to multitask. We walk through crowded places while texting and listening to music. We work on five things at once when we are at the office. We eat a three course meal while driving on the freeway while listening to music and talking on the phone…
Yet, how often do we see those same people who are texting while walking go for an unexpected swim in a fountain? How often do we witness massive mistakes coming from the corporate world? How often do we see or hear about traffic accidents and fatalities.
While many of these things can be accidental, many more can be attributed to lack of focus. This lack is often not even your own fault. It’s your mind and it’s propensity to talk and talk and talk, and never shut up. It keeps throwing you thoughts and distracting you from many finer things in life.
This book is all about practical ways to quiet the noise. It’s about gaining precious space between each thought where silence exists. It’s about taking control of your mind instead of being thrown around like a rag doll by an out of control mental whirlwind.
In Quiet the Mind, you’ll learn a few key things that can radically change your life:
- Can’t concentrate? Find out today why this one thing (it’s related to our very survival) is killing your ability to focus and what you can do about it.
- Having trouble meditating? Learn just one of many reasons your mind chatters away (it’s all about YOU) and how just one tweak can let you go deep.
- What to do before trying to quiet your mind that will give you an amazing head start.
- How to get past the most common and not so common roadblocks to your ability to quiet your mind.
- Can’t stop daydreaming? How the very nature of time itself can be our biggest enemy and how to stop it cold.
- How a simple ingredient found in most food stores can help you enjoy the silence.
- How seemingly annoying repetition, like a skipping mp3, can forever alter your perception and open you up to deep meditation and concentration.